Phoenix Family Medical Care is now offering TeleVisits to their patients.
Due to the concern of Covid-19 and to prevent exposure to potentially contagious patients, Dr. Khalil will bring quality medical care to you wherever you are. With telemedicine, we are able to address your needs remotely.
How do I Participate in a TeleVisit?
For many people today, telemedicine is a convenient and effective way to see their healthcare provider. Before beginning your TeleVisit, make sure that you:
- Have an active Patient Portal account, with username and password, which will be emailed to you upon making your appointment through the office.
- Have access a smart phone, desktop or laptop with a microphone and camera.
- Set aside a secure, private location.
To begin your Televisit, follow these easy steps:
- “Arrive early” by logging in to your Patient Portal. If you can’t access the Portal, you can also begin your appointment through the reminder link sent to your email.
- Click “Join TeleVisit” in your patient dashboard (or email reminder).
- Fill out any patient questionnaire, and provide requested personal information.
- Click “Proceed” to check your computer’s speed and ability to support a TeleVisit. If your computer does not have a webcam (most do), you will need to attach one.
- Click “Start TeleVisit” to enter the virtual waiting room.
Your physician will begin the face-to-face TeleVisit, and disconnect when the visit ends.